expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Simply Pastel




 These past few days, it was such a spring tease up here Michigan. Just when you thought that spring weather is about to start as the temperature is slowly rising up day by day until today we got bombarded with 8 inches of snow. My heart sank , just like everybody else your mood goes with the weather or maybe it's just me. Well right now it is just downright depressing. I can only put up so much of this cold and clammy weather.Its been like this whole winter long.I never experienced this too much snow and a lot of below zero days. I know, complaining over something you can't control of is irrelevant but you got to vent it out sometimes or else you subconsciously consumed yourself with  frustration. Anyways, I don't want to turn this blog into a venting machine. So let's move on to a topic that diverts me to a different dimension, my outlet , my other world and that is my love for fashion.Since spring is just around the corner and hopefully soon if the weather permits of course, pastels specifically blush is my favorite spring/summer color. It is my essential color since I'm tan and it compliments better on my skin tone. Another fashion obsession that I have  are big loose blouse like the one  I'm wearing now. Its light and airy, very simple yet chic. I can still stay fashionable while chasing Olivia around in this outfit. So what do you guys think?

top: Maison Jules
jeans : abercrombie and fitch
sandals : Enzo Angiolini

Thank you so much for reading and Have a great day everyone!

Love, 
    April

11 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

Very true, just when I was thinking of going out in half sleevs , it starred to rain and temperature dropped a bit..
I like your simple and elegant look.. The loose blouse looks so nice with distressed jeans
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

I´m sending you lots of sun from this side, April! :) I also love flowy tops( because I have a huge muffin top to hide, lol) and yep, I´m crushing on your coat/jacket too. :)

Annas Obsession said...

Lovely

Jessi said...

LOVE everything about this! The fur, the peach, those perfect jeans and the darling shoes! You have such great style, glad I found your blog!
Visiting from the link up :)

Jessi
www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

that blouse is absolutely beautiful my dear

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

RochellekeCloset said...

You look Gorgeous, you cut your hair!

Anthea Lau said...

nice blouse in subtle pink/blush shade, and lovely coat with the fur collar!

Check out my new outfit post and share your thoughts! :)
AL xx
RASSP blog

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome pics :)

Stupendous look

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

Kim Alston said...

I absolutely love that look! Great jacket, top and shoes.

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such a great look! love the heels and the top :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Jessi said...

Following you back on bloglovin! ;)

Jessi
www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...