expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Easy Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe


Hi my lovelies ! It's been a long time that I haven't updated my recipe page and I really wanted to make it active because I also like to share my other passions like cooking and  baking. Today, let's talk about comfort food. What is your favorite comfort food ? me and my family's favorite dish is Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara , I love the combination of white cream sauce and bacon ! Though this dish is not a healthy option,  it's okay to indulge ourselves from time to time. But you can also tweaked the recipe , like this one I used Turkey bacon instead of pork. It's less fattening  and  it actually taste as good too.

So today I would like to share with you one of my family's favorite. It is so easy like 1-2-3 and I'm so glad to have found this recipe.

Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara
  • 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
  • 4 pieces eggs, beaten
  • 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 3/4 lb bacon, chopped
  • 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
  • 2 tablespoons green onion, minced
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  1. Combine beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, and parmesan cheese then mix well. Set aside.
  2. Heat a cooking pot or pan then place the butter and let melt.
  3. Fry the bacon until the texture becomes crisp. Set aside.
  4. On the same cooking pot or pan, remove excess butter then sauté the garlic and green onions.
  5. Put-in the spaghetti noodles and beaten egg- heavy whipping cream – parmesan cheese mixture then mix well. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
  6. Add the fried bacon and distribute.
  7. Transfer to a serving plate then serve.
recipe adapted from : panlasang pinoy


Thank you so much for reading and have a great day !

love,
      April

9 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

It looks like a great one for non vegetarians..
Please so share a vegetarian version if it
I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
Kisses,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Laura B said...

I love carbonara! This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

Aurélie - lovelifelovefashion said...

Hmm look delicious!!

x Aurélie
http://lovelifelovefashion.be

Pretty Tiny Things said...

One of my fav receipe!

If you'd like maybe we could follow each other ? :-)

Kisses,

Emily from PTT

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

oh my, that looks amazing :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

essentjewels said...

I need to give this a try this dish looks like restaurant quality.

essentjewels said...

Looks spectacular!

essentjewels said...

Looks delish!

Models Direct said...

That looks delicious, making me hungry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...