Hi my lovelies ! It's been a long time that I haven't updated my recipe page and I really wanted to make it active because I also like to share my other passions like cooking and baking. Today, let's talk about comfort food. What is your favorite comfort food ? me and my family's favorite dish is Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara , I love the combination of white cream sauce and bacon ! Though this dish is not a healthy option, it's okay to indulge ourselves from time to time. But you can also tweaked the recipe , like this one I used Turkey bacon instead of pork. It's less fattening and it actually taste as good too.
So today I would like to share with you one of my family's favorite. It is so easy like 1-2-3 and I'm so glad to have found this recipe.
Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 4 pieces eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 lb bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons green onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Combine beaten eggs, heavy whipping cream, and parmesan cheese then mix well. Set aside.
- Heat a cooking pot or pan then place the butter and let melt.
- Fry the bacon until the texture becomes crisp. Set aside.
- On the same cooking pot or pan, remove excess butter then sauté the garlic and green onions.
- Put-in the spaghetti noodles and beaten egg- heavy whipping cream – parmesan cheese mixture then mix well. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the fried bacon and distribute.
- Transfer to a serving plate then serve.
Thank you so much for reading and have a great day !