expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Current Obsession : Distressed jeans


Hi my lovelies !  Lately, I'm kind of obsessed with distressed jeans, but my dream distressed jeans style are those boyfriend distressed jeans , like the ones in the picture below.


They are a little loosed fit as compared to my skinny jeans obviously. But i don't know if I can rock this kind of jeans though. Since I'm only 5 ft and have short legs. I think this style of jeans is well suited for taller girls. I really like this look though because  its very relax,effortless and cool. Oh how i wish I'm a little bit taller .


Now, Olivia Palermo is totally rocking distressed skinny jeans. I love how she did her pairings for different looks. She is the epitome of chic. I totally dig her style right now or even though back then,  during
"The City" days, but I wasn't really a big fan of her because she's kind of a snob . But fashion wise, this girl could dressed really good. Well, she got a barbie doll figure and  that makes it a lot easier too.

btw, excuse the stain on my jacket its just baby food

To be honest with you, I wasn't really into distressed jeans before. For me, they weren't chic at all. It looks like that's the only jeans you have that you worn many times until it got ripped lol. I know, i know you can say anything. I'm just saying. Now, the tables are turned because I really love wearing them!  I feel like I look cool wearing them hahahah. But since , I'm a mom and on my early 30's I opted to wear something that is less tattered, that way I don't look like I tried too hard to look too cool or am I ? tell me ! Anyway, just have fun wearing what you like to wear.That is what fashion is all about , experimenting and having fun.

jacket : Ana ( Jcpenney )
jeans: abercrombie similar here
top : Kohls
shoes : boutique 9
bag : Kate Spade (old)

Thank you so much for reading and Have a great day !

Shop distressed jeans :



6 comments :

Pooja Mittal said...

i totally love this trend of distressed jeans but i am a bit to hesitant to try out boyfriend fit..
i am just 5.3 so i think i should go for the skinny version.. u look grreat , you are in 30's , doll u look way too young then
keep in touch ,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hello, I am Ada. Stopping by from Style Elixir. This Outfit is so lovely. Casual but elegant layers for Spring. I love the Blouse & Jacket especially. You got a new fan. =)

I hope you stop by my blog too and if you like it we can support one-another by following. Have a great weekend, Ada.

Ellen from Ask Away said...

okay i def need to get a pair!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your top, jeans and pop of color w/ the heels!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Amber Rathvon said...

Hi Ara, I'm stopping by from Lauren's linkup today. This is such a great spring outfit - I am also a fan of distressed jeans, plus those heels add such a nice pop of color. =)

http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

I hope you have a great weekend!

Amber

Cindi said...

Haha no you don't look like you're trying too hard to look cool. You DO look cool! I especially relly like that shirt of yours :)

/Cindi

www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...