expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Mommy's Day Out

dress : French Connection
heels : Express

Hi my loves ,  First and foremost I would like to give my husband Steve a big shout out and credits for baby sitting the kids last Saturday ,so I can spend my belated birthday celebration with my girls. I may sound to you like its my once in a lifetime moment . I agree with that. It's very rare that I get to do hang out with friends " kid free " , most of the time I'm with my family. It's not that my husband doesn't like to baby sit the kids or doesn't want me to go out, it's just that we have two kids now. One is school aged (kindergarten) other one is a toddler and pretty much our weekends is packed with activities, errands and what nots. Extracurricular  activities with friends is set aside, although I love spending time with them and I wish I squeeze everything in so everybody will be happy but unfortunately I can't. But then , just like me they also have same situation like I do. Anyways, These beautiful ladies threw me an awesome fun-filled birthday party. I really had a blast and I can't thank them enough of how touched I was . I  feel so blessed, thankful and greatful for this beautiful friendship.


Make up used

foundation : Dior Airflash
eyebrow : Anastasia
eye shadow : Urban Decay Naked 1
blush : Lancome
bronzer : Too Faced (Natural Face)
lipstick : Mac  "runway" matte lipstick





yummy!

some pictures (if you notice them ) is just for fun so no judging please ....thank you!



Thank you so much for reading and Have a great day!


5 comments :

Dressing Up For Me said...

Happy birthday, April! You look so gorgeous in that dress and love the lightened hair.:)

You derserve the free time with your girlfriends, your hubby´s so sweet to babysit the kids. ;)

Cindi said...

Happy birthday, I am glad to hear that you had a great day :) Red is a wonderful color on you by the way!

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Daily Express said...

First of all, happy belated birthday! Your celebration looks like a blast with great friends and food. Your makeup and outfit are PERFECTION! Thanks so much for linking up to Manic Monday so I could find you and I'd love to see you back next week!
Gina
On the Daily Express

Carylee said...

You look amazing! That dress was made for you! Hope your birthday was great and glad you were able to get some girly time! So happy to see you at Manic Monday!
Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

Annas Obsession said...

You look stunning here! Happy BDay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...